UCHD, Protecting Your Health.


Nuisance Complaint

The Union County Health Department investigates complaints from our residents regarding many different public health issues. If you have a complaint concerning one of the areas listed below, please contact us by phone at (937) 642-2053 or submit the online nuisance complaint form provided below. Please be advised nuisance complaints are public record and are therefore subject to review or release to any requesting party. Nuisance complaints can be made anonymously or the complainant can provide his/her name. If a complainant provides his/her name, that information is included in the public record.


Public health nuisance complaints that can fall under the jurisdiction of the Union County Health Departmen include:

  • Sewage
  • Restaurants
  • Public Swimming Pools
  • Plumbing
  • Solid Waste (such as tires, trash, etc)

Areas of public health concern that we can provide advice/guidance on, but no remediation: 

  • Mold
  • Bed Bugs
  • General Pests
  • Lice
  • MRSA
  • Ticks 

Nuisance Complaint Form

Invalid Input

Your Name(*)
Invalid Input

Your Address(*)
Invalid Input

Your Phone Number(*)
Please Format Phone as follows XXX-XXX-XXXX

Your Email Address
Invalid Input

Complaint Regarding:

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

Phone Number
Format number like XXX-XXX-XXXX

Invalid Input

Enter the Letter(*)
Enter the Letter
  RefreshInvalid Input