UCHD, Protecting Your Health.



Links to all the forms that the Union County Health Department uses are found on this page.  You may print and fill out the forms before you come into the office to pay the appropriate fees.  If you have questions about the form, please call the health department at (937) 642-2053.  If you are unsure of which form to use, visit the appropriate web page or call the health department.

Simply filling out a form does not guarantee that you will receive the license or permit.  Filling out the form is just one step within the processes that must be taken. All forms are required to be filed with the health department before work begins.


icon Temporary Food Application
icon Mobile Food Application
icon Restaurant/Retail Food Application
icon Facility Review Application
icon Employee Health Policy


Sewer and Water


 Well Permit Application (new wells, alterations, or well sealing) Editable electronic copy

 icon Well Permit and Completion Forms (new wells, alteration, or well sealing)  Third page is completion form.

Septic System Application (new installation or replacement) - Triplicate form must be obtained in the office.


Animal Bites

icon Animal Bite Report Form
icon Veterinarian Form


Tattoos and Body Piercing

icon Tattoo Parlor Application


Manufactured Home Parks

icon Placement Form