UCHD, Protecting Your Health.


Saturday, 27 August 2011 21:31

Prescription Assistance

The Union County Health Department provides short term assistance for people in need of prescription medication. Through funding from the United Way of Union County the Health Department is able to help residents with prescribed medication. The United Way funding is generally used for "non-maintenance" medications. We help one time every twelve months up to $125. An appointment is needed for this assistance program. Please call (937) 642-2053 and ask for Tim Kelley. 



Published in Health