UCHD, Protecting Your Health.


Saturday, 27 August 2011 23:17

Temporary Food

Temporary food licenses allow groups to sell food at short-term events, such as football games, fairs, and festivals.  If you plan to provide food in a temporary establishment, then you need to apply for a food permit. We encourage first time operators to speak with us before applying for a permit. Please contact us at (937) 642-2053 to speak with a staff member.

To apply for a temporary food permit, please

  1. Review the guidelines.  (The guideline highlights the main food safety concerns for this operation but does not list all the food rules); and
  2. Complete the Temporary Food Permit Application; and
  3. Bring the $70 permit fee ($35 for non-profit groups) to the Union County Health Department.

Guidelines and applications concerning temporary food permits can be downloaded by clicking on the following links.

icon Temporary Food Permit Guidelines

icon Temporary Food Permit Applications

Temporary food service permit holders must adhere to the Ohio Uniform Food Safety code.



Published in Food